Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Duty To Your Country Is All You Have To Live For, How Do You Go On Living? Ericha is a woman with thing-t even her father's name. Following her mother's death she is guided to Horstberg in search of answers and contentment. When her path repeatedly crosses with the brooding Stefan Heinrich, she is drawn to him by feelings too profound to igre. The love they share is intense and undeniable, but Ericha's igrance of Stefan's circumstances puts her on a scale in his life opposite to the country he rules, and the wife he loathes. While Stefan questions daily what kind of madness drove him to marry the deceptive and tawdry Johanna Von Bindorf, a princess from the neighboring country of Kohenswald, he is torn between his commitment to do what is right, and his love for a woman that he cant have; a woman who fills his aching soul. Years of spiraling downward in hopelessness finally drive him to make Ericha a part of his life as far as it is possible, while deep inside he kws that eventually a price for his happiness will have to be paid. As Ericha develops a deep bond with the legendary Abbi du Woernig, she unkwingly breathes life back into the heart and soul of Horstberg. But happiness and peace for the entire family are fleeting and fragile. Both Stefan and Ericha quickly realize the price for their choices is higher than either of them ever could have imagined. When Horstberg's freedom is bargained for with the life of its ruler, Stefan kws that he must sacrifice everything to once again prove himself worthy to serve the people of his country with dignity and to live his life with the woman he loves.
- Author BiographyElizabeth D. Michaels began writing at the age of sixteen, immersing herself ever since in the lives created by her vivid imagination. Beyond her devotion to family and friends, writing has been her passion for nearly three decades. While she has more than fifty published novels under the name Anita Stansfield and is the recipient of many awards, she boldly declares The Horstberg Saga as the story she was born to write, with many volumes in the works. She is best known for her keen ability to explore the psychological depths of human nature, bringing her characters to life through the timeless struggles they face in the midst of exquisite dramas. For more information, please visit her author page on WhiteStarPress.com.
- Author(s)Elizabeth D Michaels
- PublisherWhite Star Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Star Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight835 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.