All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- Description<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > In Through Feminist Eyes, historian Joan Sangster uses a selection of her writings, published over a period of three decades, as a gateway into reflections on the themes and theoretical concerns that have shaped both the writing of women's history in Canada and her own evolution as a feminist historian. As in the original essays themselves, she brings to these reflections her distinctive combination of insight, honesty, and impeccable scholarship.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Joan Sangster is professor of women's studies and history at Trent University, where she also teaches at the Frost Centre for Canadian Studies and Indigenous Studies. Her many publications include Transforming Labour: Women and Work in Postwar Canada and Girl Trouble: Female Delinquency in English Canada.
- Author(s)Joan Sangster
- PublisherAU Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEDMONTON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAU Press
- Weight665 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.