All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThrough and Water is a story about redemption. It is a love story between a father and son. A homeless man must save his recently deceased father from the Pits of Hell by redeeming his failed life within thirty days. World War II hero, Jake Winston, will enter into the Pits of Hell. His only hope is his estranged son, Michael, a failed and broken homeless man. Michael has been living on the streets for the last fifteen years. A multi-talented genius, with exceptional filmmaking abilities, Michael had a nervous breakdown that led to the bowery. Will Michael's love be able to save his father? From the moment you begin reading this book you will find it becomes harder and harder to set down. You will be completely engulfed in this captivating thriller. Through Fire and Water is t what you expect in any way, shape or form. A bit of horror, a dash of sci-fi, some action, lots of suspense, a snippet of mystery, an iota of intrigue, and a smidge of romance all thrown together that works extremely well. Just a phemenal story with an intricate storyline and well defined characters. Each chapter will have you hanging on to the edge of your seat longing for more and more.
- Author BiographyAvi Schwartz is a filmmaker, political writer, and tech entrepreneur. He is the Founder/CEO of hollyou.com and teknerd.info.
- Author(s)Avi Schwartz
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.