Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionThrough Kosinski's Lenses: Identity, Sex, and Violence is a critical examination of the literary work of Jerzy Kosinski (1933-1991). Once a source of international controversy, Kosinski w deserves to be studied for his artistic products, t his biography. Kosinski's work explores a world in flux and defies theoretical labels. His books offer an intelligent yet veiled examination of moral, political, and ecomic systems via stories that remain popular, intriguing, and disturbing. This analysis focuses on three of Kosinski's thematic lenses: identity, sex, and violence. Also featured are materials from the author's interviews with ted Kosinski scholars and friends_ most importantly, with his widow, Mrs. Katherina von Fraunhofer-Kosinski.
- Author BiographyMary Lazar is Associate Professor of English at Kent State University, Tuscarawas Campus. She has published articles on James Joyce, Kurt Vonnegut, and Jerzy Kosinski while maintaining a decades-long commitment to the teaching of composition and technical writing.
- Author(s)Mary Lazar
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication04/10/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.