Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a book of philosophy, ethics, and history that spans the life of each and every one of us. We will all experience life, death, resurrection, and rebirth throughout our life as we go through the ups and downs. The readings of the week are similar to those of the Christian churches that embrace higher form of worship. The calendar is divided into 53 weeks and begins in the last week of November. Each week, four or eight readings would be provided for daily inspiration and meditation and they will revolve around a weekly theme that will allow you to better understand your life and your place in the universe. Each set of readings is further divided into three cycles that repeat every three years. It is very similar to the setup of many of the Christian churches because of its familiarity to many people. It will allow the user to better understand the original book, which was very large and cumbersome. My first book was called Through Minds Eyes and it had many problems. The main issues were length and formatting. There are many good ideas in the book and this edition will help the user to understand it more correctly and more fully. I admit that my first book was t the right kind of book, but my hope is that one day the original book will be more desirable as a text and that the formatting, editing, and length will be manageable and improved over what is there w.
- Author BiographyRyan Hite is from Southwestern Colorado with a passion for writing, philosophy, real estate development, theology of religions and cartography. He published his first works in 2013 called Through Mind Eyes. This work is being expanded into a nine book series and is currently in development. Ryan is in his junior year at CU Boulder and looks to further develop his writing skills and work for a developer in the Denver area to utilize his skills in environmental design. Ryan writes for the CU Independent, writes his own website, has various blogs and works with the Highlands Neighborhood in north Denver on street design. Ryan will graduate with degrees in Environmental Design, Business, and Religious studies from CU boulder in 2015.
- Author(s)Ryan J Hite
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.