All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionRecent advances in semiconductor techlogy offer vertical interconnect access (via) that extend through silicon, popularly kwn as through silicon via (TSV). This book provides a comprehensive review of the theory behind TSVs while covering most recent advancements in materials, models and designs. Furthermore, depending on the geometry and physical configurations, different electrical equivalent models for Cu, carbon natube (CNT) and graphene naribbon (GNR) based TSVs are presented. Based on the electrical equivalent models the performance comparison among the Cu, CNT and GNR based TSVs are also discussed.
- Author BiographyBrajesh Kumar Kaushik received the B.E. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the D.C.R. University of Science and Technology (formerly C. R. State College of Engineering), Murthal, Haryana, in 1994, the M.Tech degree in Engineering Systems from Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra, India, in 1997, and the PhD degree under AICTE-QIP scheme from the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India, in 2007. He is currently serving as Associate Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. His research interests include high-speed interconnects, low-power VLSI design, carbon nanotube-based designs, organic thin-film transistor design and modeling, and spintronics-based devices and circuits. He has published extensively in several national and international journals and conferences of repute. Dr. Kaushik is a reviewer of many international journals belonging to various publication houses such as IEEE, IET, Elsevier, Springer, Emerald, Taylor and Francis etc. He has also delivered many keynote addresses in reputed international and national conferences. He also holds the position of the Editor and Editor-in-Chief of various journals in the field of VLSI and microelectronics. Dr. Kaushik is Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of VLSI Design and Communication System (VLSICS), AIRCC Publishing Corporation. He also holds the position of Editor of Microelectronics Journal (MEJ), Elsevier Inc.; Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology (JEDT), Emerald Group Publishing Limited; and Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Research (JEEER), Academic Journals. He is a Senior Member of IEEE and has received many awards and recognitions from the International Biographical Center, Cambridge, U.K. His name has been listed in Marquis Who's Who in Science and Engineering and Marquis Who's Who in the World.
- Author(s)Arsalan Alam,Brajesh Kumar Kaushik,Manoj Kumar Majumder,Vobulapuram Ramesh Kumar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note108 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.