All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionAre you on an endless search for freedom from attachments to hurtful issues? Do you feel separate and apart from everyone and everything? Has your life lost its meaning and purpose? Does your soul ache to kw hope and inner peace? Please don't give up! Do t accept brokenness or hopelessness as your lot for life. Take one more risk. Let Dr. Jane Simington be your guide. The truths and strategies she offers in THROUGH SOUL'S EYES help alter the way you view reality to ultimately change and transform your life. Through Soul's Eyes will give you the tools with which you can change and transform your thoughts and your life. Bernie Siegel, MD, author of 365 Prescriptions For The Soul and A Book of Miracles Through Soul's Eyes provides deep wisdom gathered from Jane's personal suffering and healing and from her professional kwledge and experiences to help you reinvent a life of joy, hope and promise. Joan Borysenko, PhD, author of Minding the Body, Mending the Mind and FRIED. Why You Burn Out and How to Revive. Jane Simington t only talks the talk but she has walked the walk of trauma and recovery. This book is a must for anyone who has lost their grounding and is looking for hope to reclaim the life they were meant to live. Through Soul's Eyes is filled with clinically grounded practical advice that will be of use to both those who have suffered trauma and for those working in the field of trauma and recovery. Gloria C. Horsley Ph.D. president and founder of www.opentohope.com and co-author of Real Men Do Cry, Teen Grief Relief and Open to Hope: Inspirational Stories of Loss and Recovery.
- Author BiographyDr. Jane A. Simington PhD. is an award winning author, sought-after speaker and grief and trauma therapist. Jane has been honored as a Woman of Vision and as a Woman of Distinction for the training and soul healing work she does both locally and internationally. In Through Soul's Eyes, Dr. Jane provides you with easily applied techniques to help heal the hurts of your life, rekindle hope and renew your happiness and joy. Her past works include: Journey to the Sacred: Mending a Fractured Soul; Listening to Soul Pain; Reintegrating Parts of the Self; Shielded with Light, and Cloaked in Joy.
- Author(s)Dr Jane a Simington
- PublisherTaking Flight Books
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaking Flight Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.