All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrian Weiss made headlines with his ground-breaking research on past life therapy in Many Lives, Many Masters. Now, based on his extensive clinical experience, he builds on time-tested techniques of psychotherapy, revealing how regression to past lifetimes provides the necessary breakthrough to healing mind, body, and soul. Using vivid past life case studies, Dr. Weiss shows how regression therapy can heal grief, create more loving relationships, uncover hidden talents, and ultimately shows how near death and out of body experiences help confirm the existence of past lives. Dr. Weiss includes his own professional hypsis, dream recall, meditation and journaling techniques for safe past life recall at home.
- Author(s)Dr. Brian Weiss,M.D.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/09/1993
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight150 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.