Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThrough A Child's Eyes is author's compilation of early childhood memories about her special grandmother and other family members who played pivotal roles in her life. She shares the funny stories, silly antics, serious family issues, and struggles of a family who grew up in south Alabama during the Great Depression and the Second World War. The author explores a different dynamic with the next generation born post-WWII and their struggles and triumphs in life. This story runs the gambit of emotions, and many of those were from the perspective of a child. Take the author's journey of discovery in resolving a fifty-year-old emotional dilemma with a family member. It should be an entertaining read!
- Author(s)Carol H Gilmer
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.