Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionRising young attorney Briana Sheldon is can handle herself in any situation - until a glimpse of the Marshall County Courthouse in Marysville, Kansas, terrifies her for apparent reason. Suddenly, everything Briana thought she knew about herself starts to unravel as secrets from the past threaten her promising new life in Kansas. With a handsome, perplexing lawyer as her research partner, her search for the truth shakes her assumptions, tests her faith-and shows her the true meaning of family, love, and forgiveness. A compelling, romantic read full of humor, vivid characters, plot twists, family secrets, prayerful moments, leaps of faith and-above all-the healing power of love. Briana Sheldon steals your heart as she learns to read her own.
- Author BiographyPeggy Merritt was born in Spokane, Washington, to a very interesting group of relatives. Her great-grandmother was first cousin to Mark Twain. Of course, she didn't know who he was back then. Peggy's grade school teachers encouraged her interest in writing and asked her to write the school play, which she did. Her first published novel was Snow Cap. Poems have always come easily to her, so her notebook is full of them from over the years. She has lived near Topeka, Kansas, for over forty years.
- Author(s)Peggy Merritt
- PublisherTreehaus Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTreehaus Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.