Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn September of 1999, my only sister, Sherry Jean Leighty, was dropped off at work to never be seen again. Rumors were she left town with a boyfriend and they were heading to Maine. Just one problem; she had three young children that she left behind. How does a young mother leave the only life she's kwn? None of this made any sense. Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years, with word from Sherry. It would take almost thirteen years, after investigating on my own, for our local police department to finally look into my sister's disappearance. I lost more than my sister in 1999; I lost my faith in law enforcement and ultimately the criminal justice system. My name is Shelly Nagle and Sherry Leighty is my sister. Through a sister's eyes, is my personal journey to find the truth-a lot of perseverance, determination, and love for a sister, would finally lead to answers.
- Author BiographyShelly Nagle lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and children. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Mrs Shelly M Nagle,Shelly M Nagle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.