Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the church calendar as a framework, Through the Bible Through the Year explores in 365 days the whole biblical story from creation to the end times. The readings are broken up into weekly themes, and accord with the seasons of the church year. Here is every essential Christian teaching in a single volume. Each devotion is based on a key passage of Scripture, and includes biblical references for further reading. - September to December covers the period from creation to Christ: an overview of the Old Testament. - January to April provides an overview of the Gospels. - May to August provides an overview of Acts, the Letters, and Revelation.
- Author BiographyThe Revd Dr John Stott, CBE, was for many years Rector of All Souls Church, Langham Place, London. He was chaplain to the Queen. Stott's global influence is well established, mainly through his work with Billy Graham and the Lausanne conferences - he was one of the principal authors of the Lausanne Covenant in 1974 - through his founding of Langham Partnership International and through his prolific writings, which have been translated into more than 60 languages and have sold more than 8 million copies. In 2005, Time magazine ranked Stott among the 100 most influential people in the world. He passed away on July 27, 2011.
- Author(s)John Stott
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Weight612 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.