Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionToday, many people are seeking answers to what is the meaning of life and how to be happy in a world which seems to operate on judgment and blame. Awareness of what is going on is the first step to healing the ego's wounds and spirituality. The intention of this book is to inspire the reader to develop an awareness of their Loving self through the inspired poetry. Following each poem are reflective questions to give the reader the opportunity to develop and practice the spiritual concepts in each poem.
- Author BiographyLeona Byrne is a poet, speaker and entrepreneur, a retired Vice President of a major bank and co-founder of two businesses. To quench her thirst for knowledge Leona went back to school in her fifties and received her degree in Management. This spurred her on to achieve her Masters degree in Spiritual Psychology at the age of sixty. As a teenager Leona saw the power of Peace and Love as the answer to the world's ills. Her quest then became the pursuit of Peace and Love even when people in her life told her she was not a realist. Leona lives with her husband David, in Southern California where she loves to write, travel and spend time with her grandchildren. Her mission in life continues to be, to develop Spiritual awareness in herself and others through her loving poetry and her life experiences.
- Author(s)Leona Byrne
- PublisherSelf Investment Company
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf Investment Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.