All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionTo the outside world Brandon Cameron appears to have everything a man could want or need: a lucrative career, wealth, good looks, beautiful women, and a good name. Little do they kw that Brandon feels as if his life is falling apart. In addition to having to rebuild his office after a major fire, he's dealing with the possibility of losing the one woman he's ever loved. The thought of losing the love of his life is the straw that is threatening to push him over the edge. The oldest daughter of one of the most prominent African-American families in Atlanta, Dominique Shaw is fiercely independent and doesn't have a desire to be a part of her family's security and finance businesses. Wanting to forge her own path, she traveled to New York and pursued her dream of becoming a prosperous New York attorney. Through the many adversities, she made her dream come true, and as a result is well kwn legal circles. What isn't well kwn is the fact that along the way she fell in love with Brandon Cameron. Due to circumstances beyond their control, Dominique and Brandon come face-to-face with their past. Will they finally be able to live the life they've longed for? Or will the rollercoaster that's become Brandon and Dominique's lives force them to sacrifice their chance for happiness once again?
- Author(s)Serenity King
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.