All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionJake Holland fears he will never be happy again w that the woman he loves has married ather man. In an effort to escape the agony of her nearness, he takes up a new profession, as a sheriff's deputy. Now he is determined to learn the skills it takes to keep his town, and those he loves, safe from the ever growing threat of lawlessness. Suzanna Chamberlin is in hurry to find a husband. She is content to stay in the confines of her loving family and friends. But when Nathan Ford gets hired on to take Jake's place at the General Store, she begins to rethink her priorities. Neither is ready for the adventures or danger headed their way. In a wild land filled with even wilder men, will Jake find the strength to protect the town from rustlers and thieves? And when faced with a choice, will Suzanna take the step to find true love or be fooled by charm?
- Author(s)Karina Harris
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.