CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionI'm used to buried bulbs, t buried bodies... The couple that sleuths together... Flower Shop owner Abby Knight has just returned from a romantic honeymoon with the man of her dreams. There's reason for the bloom to be off the rose just because she and Marco are returning to rmal life. But when Marco discovers a skeleton buried in the basement of his bar, it is a bit of a mood killer. When the body is identified as a carpenter who went missing back in the 1970s, Abby and Marco decide to cultivate the clues to solve the cold case. What could be more romantic? But the deeper they dig, the more desperate the murderer grows. And if Marco and Abby don't unearth the killer's identity, they may t live to see their first anniversary.
- Author BiographyKate Collins grew up in a suburb of Hammond, Indiana, one block from the family home of author Jean Shepherd, whose humorous stories inspired Kate at an early age. After a stint as an elementary school teacher, Kate wrote children's short stories and historical romance novels before turning to her true passion, mystery. The author of the popular Flower Shop Mystery series including Seed No Evil, Nightshade on Elm Street, and To Catch a Leaf, she lives in northwest Indiana and Key West, Florida.
- Author(s)Kate Collins
- PublisherLarge Print Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleFlower Shop Mystery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLarge Print Press
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.