All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo mothers share information and support to other parents facing an eating disorder in the family. One in the UK, one in the US, these two experienced parent mentors take an amused but very direct attitude as they share what they would tell you over a kitchen table when your son or daughter has been diagsed with arexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, or a variant of these dangerous disorders.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Bevan and Laura Collins Lyster-Mensh are parent volunteers for F.E.A.S.T., an international organization for parents facing an eating disorder diagnosis in the family. This is Charlotte Bevan's first book. Laura Collins Lyster-Mensh is the author of Eating With Your Anorexic (McGraw-Hill). The authors wrote this book together over an ocean and with a deadline: Bevan has terminal breast cancer. Their shared passion is helping other families engaged in the hardest job they've ever had: saving their beloved kids from an eating disorder. Eating disorders are treatable brain disorders.
- Author(s)Laura Collins Lyster-Mensh
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.