CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at the basic throws that were once commonly practiced in striking systems such as karate, boxing and taekwondo, this book provides instruction on the throws themselves. It also covers the fundamental principles that apply to all throws, includes practice drills that enable the reader to develop competence in live situations, and explains what to do should a throw go wrong and you end up on the ground.
- Author(s)Iain Stuart Abernethy
- PublisherNeth Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2003
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationCockermouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNeth Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight223 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.