All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuestion: How the hell are you supposed to eat healthily when you hang around with a bunch of a***holes who don't care what they shove in their faces? Answer: You make a kick-ass plant-based dish from Thug Kitchen Party Grub. Featuring over 100 recipes for parties of any kind; from appetizers like Deviled Chickpea Bites to main events like Mexican Lasagna, Party Grub is here to make sure you are equipped with dishes to bring the flavour without the side of fat, calories, and guilt. Also included are cocktail recipes, because sometimes these parties need a pick-me-up of the liquid variety. Thug Kitchen was an instant internet phemen when they launched their foul-mouthed site in 2012 and their book has been a fixture on the New York Times bestseller list since the week it was published. Their fans can't get eugh of their give f*cks attitude and delicious recipes. And we say give the people what they want: exciting healthy, vegan food with easy-to-follow directions and damn entertaining commentary.
- Author BiographyThe Thug Kitchen crew is an LA-based duo.
- Author(s)Thug Kitchen
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight932 g
- Width200 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine28 mm
Most relevant reviews
- elreactonz01 Sep, 2016by
The follow up to the highly successful Thug Kitchen, I haven't got into as many of these yet as I have in the previous book but am looking forward to trying out more when summer rolls around.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- captainbarry12307 Dec, 2015by
Fabulous addition to any kitchen cookbook collection.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Thug Kitchen. I bought the Party Grub book as a gift for an 18th birthday. I had previously bought Thug Kitchen's first cook book for my vegan daughter. Recipes are delicious, love the enthusiasm of the Thug Kitchen team. I recommend either book to anyone who wants to eat great food.
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23