All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete history of Ellsworth Air Force Base tells the story of the base, units, and personnel that have been defending the United States for over seventy years, and traces the proud heritage of this South Dakota military facility beginning in World War II. Boeing B-17 Flying Fortresses, Boeing B-29 Superfortresses, Convair B-36 Peacemakers, and Boeing KC-135 Stratotankers have all stood at the ready on Ellsworths runway. The current bomber out of Ellsworth is the B-1B Lancer, flown by the 28th Bomb Wing who continues to defend America w and into the future.
- Author BiographyLieutenant Colonel George A. Larson, USAF (Ret.), has written four books and over 300 magazine articles on military history, aviation, naval and general history. He is a member of the Rapid City Military Veterans Writing Group.
- Author(s)Lt.Col George A. Larson
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 500 color & b/w photos
- Weight1870 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.