All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRoberta Morris goes to the McCloud brothers seeking help in finding her uncle. He's gone missing in the Bitterroot Mountains while mining for gold. They are happy to oblige a pretty little lady who's all alone. But she's t alone. Frank Burdette and his gang are hot on her trail...and they kw more than Roberta is letting on to the McClouds...
- Author BiographyCharles G. West lives in North Port, Florida, and was the proprietor of a commercial typesetting and printing business. He now devotes his full time to writing historical fiction. <b>Son of the Hawk</b> is his ninth novel.
- Author(s)Charles G West
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight145 g
- Width107 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.