All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- Description<b>The Nebula Award winning author of the Alex Benedict vels and the Priscilla Hutchins vels returns to the world of <i>Ancient Shores</i> in a startling and majestic epic.</b> A star gate more than ten thousand years old has been discovered on a Sioux reservation in North Dakota. Travel through the gate currently leads to three equally mysterious destinations: (1) an apparently empty garden world, dubbed Eden; (2) a maze of underground passageways; or (3) a space station with a view of a galaxy that appears to be the Milky Way. The race to explore and claim the star gate quickly escalates, with those involved dividing into opposing camps who view the teleportation techlogy either as an unprecedented opportunity for scientific research or a disastrous threat to security. In the middle of the maelstrom stands Sioux Chairman James Walker. One thing is for certain: Questions about what the star gate means for humanity s role in the galaxy cant be igred. Especially since travel through the star gate isn t necessarily only one way...
- Author Biography<b>Jack McDevitt </b>is a former naval officer, taxi driver, English teacher, customs officer, and motivational trainer. He is the author of the Alex Benedict novels and the Priscilla Hutchins novels. His novel <i>Seeker</i> won a Nebula Award, and he is a multiple Nebula Award finalist.
- Author(s)Jack McDevitt
- PublisherAce Books
- Date of Publication26/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAce Books
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.