All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionThursday's Child and Other Stories consists of seven stories about people who grew up in the 1930s and 1940s in a small town in rtheast Alabama. Reading the narratives involves a bit of time-traveling, but it's t stalgic. It's more about a world carefully observed. The people are real, both in relation to their strong points and their intriguing flaws. The detailing is engaging. You want to stay in the town of Port Reed for a while, poking around and absorbing everything you can before you have to return home. The stories, although they are totally fictional, are aided by the fact that the author spent her childhood in small-town Alabama before moving to California, where she had a successful career in television.
- Author(s)Price Hicks
- Date of Publication08/11/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight251 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.