Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the hook? Mesmerising writing and a stunning story draws the reader in from the beginning. What are the themes? Families, generations, love and other cultures. Teaching points? An excellent model for exploring metaphor and symbolism with lyrical descriptive passages that offer fantastic models for pupils' own writing. This different culture text offers cross-curricular links to History and Geography.
- Author(s)Sonya Hartnett
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication18/12/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleNew Longman Literature
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/11/2016
- Weight290 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.