All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThutmose III was without question one of Egypt's greatest pharaohs. His 54-year reign was packed with momentous events as well as being unusually long. Thutmose III includes an overview of his life, and detailed examinations of civil administration, the religion and cults, the monumental architecture and royal building program, royal tombs and icography, royal portraiture and ideology, the artistic production, the Northern and Southern campaigns, as well as the Aegean and other foreign visitors to Egypt during Thutmose's time. Finally, the book concludes with a look at the end of his reign and the accession of Amenhotep II.This extensive treatment of a pivotal figure in the ancient Mediterranean world during the Late Bronze Age will provide a uniquely comprehensive view of one of Egypt's greatest pharaohs and will be of interest to a wide audience, including specialists in Egypt and the Near East, graduate and undergraduate students, and those with a general interest in Egypt.Eric H. Cline is Associate Professor of Ancient History and Archaeology in the Department of Classical and Semitic Languages and Literatures at George Washington University.David O'Conr is Lila Acheson Wallace Professor of Ancient Egyptian Art and Archaeology at the New York University Institute of Fine Arts.
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note41 b&w photographs, 20 drawings, 4 maps, 4 charts
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid O'Connor,Eric H. Cline
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.