Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThyroid dules are commonly diagsed in adults, although they are rare in children affecting only 1% - 2% of this population. Since the late 1960's, ultrasound (US) has become essential in the examination of the thyroid gland as a n-invasive, rapid and easily reproducible imaging study. This book provides the reader with a framework from which to develop a differential diagsis, risk factors and evaluation plan for both children and adults presented with thyroid dules. Risk factors and management of a thyroidectomy are presented as well, and the challenges it poses for the surgeon who undertakes endocrine surgery. The final chapter evaluates the association between Hashimoto's thyroiditis and differentiated thyroid cancer.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight374 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMarsha Vasquez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.