All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Tahitian town of Faa'a the daily routine is relaxed and pleasantly predictable. But there's one thing you cant escape and that's the watchful eye of the family. News travels fast on the 'coconut radio' and before you kw it every cousin, in-law and neighbour who's been into the local store or bakery that day kws your business. And Materena Mahi, champion professional listener, has a problem that everyone's talking about: her husband, Pito, is a big zero. He has never impressed the family, and w the children are grown-up and she has her own successful radio show, even Materena is beginning to wonder why she still puts up with him. But big changes are on the horizon for the Mahi household. When baby Tiare is literally abandoned on the doorstep of her bewildered grandparents, Materena has some very new ideas about who's going to be left holding the baby...
- Author BiographyCelestine Hitiura Vaite grew up in Tahiti and fell in love with a visiting Australian surfer when she was 16. Now 39 years old, she is the wife of the fanatic surfer, the mother of three boisterous boys and a sensitive daughter, and lives in a town on the South Coast of New South Wales - by the beach.
- Author(s)Celestine Hitiura Vaite
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight183 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.