Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionHollywood starlet Willow Avery is out of rehab, with only one chance left to redeem herself before she's officially on every director's crap list. At least, that's what her parents and her agent are claiming. She doesn't really give a damn if she ever makes ather movie-she just wants to get on with her life, get back to her friends, and find her next escape. But Willow is broke, and whether she likes it or t, acting is the only job she kws how to do. When she accepts the lead in a new beach drama, Willow finds herself in Hawaii. And in Hawaii, she finds Cooper, the gorgeous Australian surfer who's been hired to train her for her new role. With the bluest eyes she's ever seen and the sexiest accent she's ever heard, Cooper's different from the men she's used to. He doesn't want to use her. And he refuses to let her fail. But when an old friend re-enters Willow's life-a friend whose toxic presence reminds her of the painful memories and deadly habits she's tried so hard to suppress-Willow will have to choose between the girl she was and the person she's becoming...or she may lose the man she's falling hard for.
- Author BiographyEmily Snow is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the erotic romance series Devoured and new adult novel Tidal. She loves books, sexy bad boys, and really loud rock music, so naturally, she writes stories about all three.
- Author(s)Emily Snow
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.