All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn life, as in rodeo, sometimes you are tied to the draw... Joe gave up his dreams of rodeo for a life in the ministry and all he wants to do is find a nice girl and start a family. Alexis is a dark haired beauty who has sworn off men after fleeing an abusive past. Joe kws Alexis isn't the type of girl to settle down; so what does he do when God anunces that Alexis will be his wife? Will Alexis allow this cowboy preacher to tame her heart or will she keep running? And when happily after after doesn't turn out the way that Joe expects, will he be Tied to the Draw or will he give up on love completely? It's a South Georgia twist to an old classic and a story of a love that never fails.
- Author BiographyL. Thornhill Crane is a wife, mother and high school teacher who lives in rural South Georgia. She is active in her church and is a supporter of visual and literary arts programs in her town. In her spare time she writes stories. Tied to the Draw is her third novel.
- Author(s)L Thornhill Crane
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.