All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the great philosophies of his native India (Hindu and Buddhism), Satish Kumar teaches us with great simplicity that caring for the natural environment, maintaining personal well-being, and defending human values are the moral imperatives of our time. To facilitate the birth of a sustainable and peaceful future, we must make educational transformations in which reading, writing, and arithmetic are replaced by our minds, hearts, and hands. This book contains a guide on how to conduct a quiet revolution in the way we think and how we live.
- Author BiographySatish Kumar is the founder and director of Schumacher College in England, the editor of the magazine Resurgence & Ecologist, and the author of La brujula espiritual ; No Destination ; and Tu eres, luego yo soy.
- Author(s)Professor Satish Kumar
- PublisherEditorial Kairos
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Kairos
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.