All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese thick-walled, asymmetrical, and freeform pieces are a visual feast, presented in a rich format with 563 color prints sure to delight anyone interested in Tiffin glass, fifties glass, art glass, or just wonderful examples of modern decorative arts. Valuable information including color and optics identification guides will make this book a hit among Tiffin glass collectors and help introduce many to the modern designs of this important American glass company. Some of the pieces look like Steuben and are of the same high quality. Others are easily mistaken for fifties Scandinavian glass because creative and talented Swedish glassmakers worked in Tiffin, Ohio at mid-century.
- Author BiographyRuth Hemminger is currently president of the Tiffin Glass Collectors Club and editor of the newsletter Tiffin Glassmasters. Ed Goshe is a collector and authority on Tiffin glass and has written numerous articles and the introduction to Tiffin Glass: 1914-1940. Leslie Pi a is a professor at Ursuline College in Pepper Pike, Ohio and author of other books on glass.
- Author(s)Ed Goshe,Leslie Pina,Ruth Hemminger
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/1997
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note563 photos
- Weight1480 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.