Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionArt fraud is w the world's third biggest crime area. When Plum, a young painter, accidentally stumbles on an international art fraud syndicate, she finds herself pursuing a trail of faked paintings from New York to Paris. But it is in London that Plum discovers the forgers are hot on her trail.
- Author(s)Shirley Conran
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/06/1994
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/03/2012
- Weight746 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.