All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLillie Bauer is a gutsy gal---a bungee jumper, self-confessed book addict, and extreme wedding planner. She's reluctantly entering the dating scene, even though she harbors long-buried feelings for Ted, her childhood sweetheart who mysteriously disappeared 15 years ago. An unlikely circle of friends helps Lillie trust God about everything---even the life-threatening abuse occurring in her younger sister's marriage. But what can Lillie do?
- Author BiographyLisa Samson is the author of over twenty-five books, including the Christy award-winning novel Songbird. Her novel, Quaker Summer was Christianity Today's novel of 2008. She is coauthor with her husband, Will, of Justice in the Burbs.
- Author(s)Lisa Samson
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight297 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.16
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $43.57
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.21
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.