All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionBasking in the double glow of her honeymoon and the euphoria of a mission accomplished in the five mile deep Puerto Rican Trench, Marina Victoria is once again summoned to the office of President Quinton Cotton. The eastern coast of Brazil is being terrorized by an increasing number of very brutal shark attacks. Brazilian marine scientists are reporting an increase in tiger and bull sharks with a menacing feeding frenzy resulting in fatalities. With the World Cup soccer championships and the 2016 Olympics coming to Brazil, crowds and tourism could greatly suffer. The Ambassador seeks help from President Cotton. He, in turn, seeks help from Marina Victoria, the amphibian Queen from the undersea world and her friends from NASA. Marina Victoria discovers that the vicious shark attacks is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Jon Broderick hasn't used up his allotted nine lives just yet. After a storied athletic career that left Jon with awards in three sports in high school and at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, he went on to become a world-class performer and competitor in water skiing at Florida's famous Cypress Gardens. Not only did he star in the shows, but he also produced and directed his own presentations with the Aquarama Shows in Cape Coral, FL, San Antonio, TX and Townsend, TN. His business experience spanned years in the teaching field and later in insurance and real estate. In 2010, at age 74, he returned to college at Full Sail University in Orlando, FL and earned a Master of Fine Arts degree in creative writing and has been busy ever since. His first book, Five Miles Deep, was first published independently. After publishing his second book, Dying Dreams, and a short story in a collection of stories from Mountain Springs House called The Lost Campers, Jon is reissuing Five Miles Deep after being edited by legendary editor, Lee Porche and with a new cover design by Tamara Sands. Two more books will be released under the MSH label in early 2014: The Return of Marina Victoria: The Tiger Shark Terror, and A Diamond in the Rough, the story of Gil Devos and how he survived the dirty business of buying rough diamonds in the jungles of Guyana, Venezuela, and Africa. Jon was born in Toledo, Ohio and raised at Clark Lake, MI. He is married to Maria Do Rego Heraclio Broderick, a native of Recife Brazil, where they spend their winters. Their permanent residence is in Atlanta, GA.
- Author(s)Jon Broderick
- Date of Publication02/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.