All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionTHEY WERE BEHIND ENEMY LINES as the battle for Normandy raged around them; their radio was useless; and between them and their base lay the deadliest weapon of the entire German army-a lone Tiger tank. The Tiger Mark I-the pride of the mighty Panzer divisions; the scourge of the Allied forces. To fight against one was a nightmare; to fight against one and survive was close to a miracle. Each man in Sergeant Ellis's patrol had his own reason for hating them. Now they had their chance for revenge. Six men against a monstrous machine of death, and all the exits were blocked...
- Author BiographyJames Rouch has been a full-time author for thirty years. In that time he has had fourteen books published. Three of them are novels of the Second World War. TIGER, set in Northern France during the breakout from the Normandy beachhead. THE WAR MACHINES, set in North Africa and GATEWAY TO HELL, dealing with the fighting for Monte Cassino in Italy. They were all published in the UK and the USA by major publishers and all went to reprints with translation rights sold in Spain and many other countries. A series of novels entitled THE ZONE has comprised the rest of his output. Again on the subject of war their theme is an alternative near future where the Berlin Wall did not fall. Instead the cold war suffered meltdown. A war across Europe imploded, concentrating itself in a great contaminated swathe of territory slashed across the continent, a huge no-mans land, THE ZONE.
- Author(s)James Rouch
- PublisherSpeaking Volumes, LLC
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeaking Volumes, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.