All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new addition to the Paladin of Shadows military adventure series by multiple New York Times best seller John Ringo and Ryan Sears, and the sequel to Ghost , Kildar , Choosers of the Slain , Unto the Breach , and A Deeper Blue . After saving America from Middle Eastern terrorists, even Mike Harmon and the Keldara could use a vacation. Of course, the Kildar's idea of a vacation includes taking down pirates in the Singapore Straits. But when he finds computer chips designed to run nuclear reactors in the pirate booty, Harmon has a new mission thrust upon him - discover how bottom-feeding thieves got their hands on top-secret techlogy and learn who stole the chips, and why?
- Author BiographyJohn Ringo began writing for Baen in 2000 with his first release <i>A Hymn Before Battle</i> the first novel in his Posleen Wars which has become a <i>New York Times</i> best-selling series with <b>over one million copies in print</b>. The series continued with <i>Gust Front</i>, <i>When the Devil Dances</i>, <i>Hell s Faire</i> and <i>Eye of the Storm</i>. In addition, Ringo has penned the Council War series: <i>There Will be Dragons</i>, <i>Emerald</i><i>Sea</i>, <i>Against the Tide</i>, and <i>East of the Sun, West of the Moon</i>. Adding another dimension to his skills, Ringo created nationally best-selling techno-thriller novels about Mike Harmon (<i>Ghost</i>, <i>Kildar</i>, <i>Choosers of the Slain</i>, <i>Unto the Breach</i>, and <i>A Deeper Blue</i>). His latest techno-thriller, <i>The Last Centurion</i>, <i></i>was also a national best seller. A more playful twist on the future is found in novels of the Looking-Glass series: <i>Into the Looking Glass</i>, <i>Vorpal Blade</i>, <i>Manxome Foe</i> and <i>Claws That Catch</i>, the last three in collaboration with Travis S. Taylor. His audience was further enhanced with four collaborations with fellow <i>New York Times</i> best-selling author David Weber: <i>March Upcountry</i>, <i> March to the Sea</i>, <i>March to the Stars</i> and <i>We Few</i>. There are an additional five collaborative spinoffs from the Posleen series: <i>The </i><i>Hero</i>, written with Michael Z. Williamson, <i>Watch on the Rhine</i>, <i>Yellow Eyes</i>and <i>The Tuloriad</i>, all written with Tom Kratman, and the <i>New York Times</i> best seller <i>Cally s War</i> and its sequels <i>Sister Time</i> and <i>Honor of the Clan</i>, both with Julie Cochrane. A veteran of the 82nd Airborne, he brings first-hand knowledge of military operations to his fiction.
- Author(s)John Ringo,Ryan Sears
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight567 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementLimited signed ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.