All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.54
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen China launches the first successful test of its anti-ship ballistic missile, the future looks bleak for America. Fearing the U.S. will lose its naval supremacy in the Pacific, President Kenneth Phoenix finds himself in a compromised position. New techlogy requires money, but the country is recovering from a massive recession. Without the funds to compete with China's advancing techlogy, are the country's days of naval preeminence in the Pacific running out?Retired U.S. Air Force Lieutenant General Patrick McLanahan refuses to accept this fate. McLanahan reasons that the United States can afford to refurbish old but potent long-range B-1B Lancer bombers to promote the AirSea Battle strategy that will push back against Chinese aggression. Soon America stands ready to deploy an AirSea Battle task force in the South China Sea.The People's Liberation Army aggressively deploys advanced fighters, land-based antimissiles, three aircraft carriers, and exotic, top secret directed energy weapons against their neighbors. But Patrick McLanahan is finally given the green light to lead his force westward to challenge the Chinese threat head-on.
- Author(s)Dale Brown
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Read byWilliam Dufris
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.