All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- Description* Scores of unique photos of Tiger tanks * Intricate and richly colored drawings, with special focus on markings and insignia * Accompanying text lists units' combat strengths, equipment, commanders, and engagements By the end of World War II, the dreaded Tiger tank had achieved mythical, almost mystical status. In this much-sought-after volume on the Wehrmacht's numbered Tiger units, Wolfgang Schneider tells--in pictures--the story of these rewned tanks. Hundreds of photos depict Tigers in all situations and terrain, and a section of painstakingly detailed drawings brings the tanks to life in the metallic grays, sw whites, desert tans, and forest greens and browns that colored them. Modelers and buffs alike will delight in this impressive collection.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Schneider has written widely on the development and history of armored vehicles. A tank officer in the German Army, he is editor of Tanks of the World.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Schneider
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note375 colour illustrations
- Weight83 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.