All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Hundreds of photos--many of them rare--of Tiger tanks and their crews * Color illustrations by Jean Restayn focus on markings, camouflage, and insignia * Inventories and timelines for each unit In this follow-up to Tigers in Combat I (0-8117-3171-5), Wolfgang Schneider turns his attention to the Tiger tanks of the Waffen-SS and the Wehrmacht's named units, such as the Gro deutschland Division, Company Hummel, and Tiger Group Meyer. Based on combat diaries, the text tells the history of each unit, but most of the book is devoted to photos of the tanks and the men who manned them. It offers as unique and comprehensive a look at these lethal machines as is possible sixty years after World War II.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Schneider, an expert on German armor, lives in Germany.
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication10/03/2005
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note450 black & white illustrations
- Weight66 g
- Width212 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.