All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving an overachieving super mom for a neighbor is a source of constant struggle for Becca Joy. In comparison, her household seems little more than organized chaos. Even with a supportive husband and great kids, she is relentlessly weighed down by questions of adequacy. Her life seems fatiguing, and a glance in the mirror doesn't do much to cheer her up. Then comes a voice from the past that puts fresh wind in her sails. Her best friend from high school comes to town and the two women rekindle their bond with a girls' night out and embark on a series of adventures that ultimately bring Becca to a new place of contentment.
- Author BiographyDebbie DiGiovanni, after months of getting up in the morning bleary eyed before work to write, quit her job as a paralegal to pursue her dream. Having written two novels -- Concessions and Tight Squeeze -- Debbie can't imagine doing anything else. Debbie was born in Tokyo, Japan, but has spent most of her life in Southern California. Eleven years ago she and her family moved to Montana where her husband is now a youth director.
- Author(s)Debbie DiGiovanni
- PublisherHoward Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMotherhood Club
- Place of PublicationWest Monroe, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintHoward Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.