All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAre you prepared to face one of life's certainties? No, t taxes. The other one. While you swore to love each other forever, and it might feel as if you've been together forever, life on earth is unfortunately finite. Either you or your spouse is guaranteed to pass away first; will the surviving one of you be able to manage the household, maintain finances and make the appropriate arrangements for a funeral or memorial service? Til Death Do Us Part can help couples prepare for such an inevitability (and improve their organization, finances and communication to enjoy w and for years to come). It can also walk a new widow or widower through the first days and months following the loss of a spouse. Full of useful information and anecdotes from dozens of surviving spouses, this book can help you prepare for the end of life, and make the most of living.
- Author BiographyEmilee Hines is the author of It Happened in Virginia, The Proposal, Callie's Choice, More Than Petticoats, Mapping the Old Dominion, East African Odyssey, Burnt Station, The Westover Girls, Mysteries & Legends of Virginia and Speaking Ill of the Dead: Jerks in Washington, DC History, as well as more than 300 articles and short stories, and is co-author of the series Old Virginia Houses. She is a graduate of Lynchburg College and has a master's degree from The University of North Carolina. She has traveled widely and has lived in Virginia, Texas, Michigan and Kenya. She now makes her home in the mountains of North Carolina, where she finds life still romantic. Visit her website at www.emileehines.com.
- Author(s)Emilee Hines
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.