CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to endeavor describing what love means to me, and all of the many facets of this emotion. I have experienced love in so many different ways and places that I can only offer my own philosophy on this subject, good, bad or indifferent. Few have experienced near-death as often as I have, so in that regard I must admit that my emotions may be more acute than they once were. Few have ever spoken with angels, so my interaction with life may vary from those who question life after death. I only hope and pray that my work is of some comfort to the aching heart and encouraging to those in love.
- Author BiographyI was quite accidentally inspired and challenged forty years ago to define love. Little did I know that I would be well on my way to becoming an actual Poet. I spent my childhood in Iowa, the home of the Iowa Poetry Workshop, and a place frequently visited by the likes of Robert Frost, Carl Sandburg and others of poetic notoriety. As a child, I took for granted the poetic atmosphere in my schools, and the esteem lavished upon those whose lives revolved around terms such as Iambic Pentameter and Free verse. I had no idea, literally, that I would ever find joy in writing. But indeed, I have. Of all of my college courses, one that is at the top of the list would have to be Mr. Stokes' Creative Writing class in the community college at Marshalltown. Since then, I have lived much life, and continued to attend college...as a perpetual student it would appear, until I received my Doctor of Divinity degree, which incidentally, is more highly revered than a PhD in the United Kingdom. One of the true joys in my life has been with writing...all kinds of writing. My joy beyond writing, is sharing in this joy. I do hope you enjoy this exercise, and should you desire more please consider all of the volumes of Prose and Poetry that I have written to date, of which this collection was withdrawn.
- Author(s)Charles Benjamin Steele
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.