All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo hole, tile shaped Tila beads invite asymmetrical design lines for new possibilities in beadwork. Use these exciting new beads from Miyuki to discover new possibilities. Fabulous bracelets, necklaces and keychains using Tila Beads .
- Author BiographyAlice Korach is the founding editor of Bead & Button Magazine.
- Author(s)Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight177 g
- Width95 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.