Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionBring colour and creativity to your hand-made or shop-brought tiles with this collection of 200 decorative designs. Every entry features a photograph of the finished design, a charted diagram, instructions in the order of work and advice on alternative colour variations. Each design can be used in a scheme and mixed and matched with others in the book. At-a-glance icons indicate degree of difficulty and appropriate application techniques for different shapes of tile. Core techniques are demonstrated with step-by-step photographs, from making moulds and transferring designs to decorating with paint, stamps, stencils, sgraffito and inlays. There is also useful information on suppliers and resources, as well as a gallery of inspirational examples from well-kwn tile artists.
- Author BiographyJacqui Atkin is a practising potter who has taught pottery in various colleges for a number of years. She has previously written two pottery books including Pottery Basics, A&C Black.
- Author(s)Jacqui Atkin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/01/2007
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note400 +
- Weight686 g
- Width145 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.