CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe series focuses on the people who inspire children today. Each book looks at the background, life and achievements of a personality, their impact on popular culture as well as detailing the everyday facets of their job and how they have gained such success. This title explores how Tim Bernes-Lee, the British born computer scientist, became the man to invent the World Wide Web. Carrying on to become the Director of the World Wide Web Consortium, Tim Bernes-Lee has been awarded for 'ground breaking invation in engineering that has been of global benefit to humanity', and will continue to inspire for generations.
- Author BiographyClaudia Martin has worked in book publishing for 17 years. She is the author of several books and websites for children and young people. Her favourite subjects are history, current affairs and technology.
- Author(s)Claudia Martin,Clive Gifford
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleInspirational Lives
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight374 g
- Width226 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.