Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionStuart lives in a quiet village with his partner, enjoys a pint in the pub with his friends and like many young men he manages to get into trouble. What makes him different is that he commutes to a different galaxy each day and works on a space station. His way of getting into trouble is to have a collision with ather time machine while travelling back to find Captain Cook. He finds himself trapped in a parallel universe and it takes all his efforts to put right the damage done by the accident. Enjoy this sequel to The Long Way Round where he learns something about his friends and finds time to make new ones, t all them human.
- Author BiographyPeter Apps lives in England, and he writes the Stuart Johnson Chronicles because he still thinks people are pretty amazing. Peter hasn't met anyone who has built a space portal, but then again, he hasn't looked in everyone's garden shed either. He was born on 1st January 1948 has lived in Sheerness, Kent for most of his life. The Isle of Sheppey where Sheerness is situated has a long, rich history has always fascinated Peter. History might seem a far cry from Science Fiction but imagining life in a Roman settlement is imagining a world just as alien as a distant planet. Although he worked in a series of routine jobs he likes to do his own thing when he can. For example, all his computers are Microsoft free zones and prefers to use Linux. He has always had an interest in science, especially Astronomy. Now that planets have been discovered around other suns, he feels that the time is coming when we could discover intelligent life out there. Other interests include classical music and jazz. He also likes to settle down in the evening watching a good film and enjoying a nice glass of bitter and occasionally visit his local for a chat over a friendly drink. CONTACT The author is just a click away by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments are of serious importance to Peter Apps and are read with interest.
- Author(s)Peter Apps
- PublisherTau Publishing UK
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationSheerness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTau Publishing UK
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.