All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the problem of separating spontaneous multi-party speech by way of microphone arrays (beamformers) and adaptive signal processing techniques. It is written is a concise manner and an effort has been made such that all presented algorithms can be straightforwardly implemented by the reader. All experimental results have been obtained with real in-car microphone recordings involving simultaneous speech of the driver and the co-driver.
- Author(s)Julien Bourgeois,Wolfgang Minker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.