All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTime Management for Architects and Designers addresses the special time-management issues that confront those whose success depends on the skillful, creative, and effective use of their time. It offers students and professionals guidance in recognizing and understanding their problems and developing effective strategies for overcoming them. Illustrated with lighthearted drawings, it includes exercises aimed at exploring each designer's own unique situation and reinforcing good practice, a host of remedies for bad habits, and a personal time-management implementation plan that will help in getting every job done on time.
- Author BiographyThorbjoern Mann was trained at the Technical University of Munich, Germany, and received his master's and Ph.D. in architecture at the University of California, Berkeley. The author of Building Economics for Architects and articles on design methodology, theory, and education, he is professor emeritus at the School of Architecture, Florida A&M University, where he helped several generations of students manage their time better.
- Author(s)Thorbjoern Mann
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication10/02/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note120 drawings
- Weight410 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.