All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionOffering dozens of practical techniques for managing time, avoiding burut, and reconnecting with your Creator, bestselling author Dave Durand reveals the methods he has used over the past 10 years in his work with thousands of busy Catholics. In this faith-based guide, Durand dispenses simple advice that's easy to adapt and apply immediately-from finding extra hours for quality family time and reducing workweek hours to retooling a schedule for fitness and exercise-each technique is sure to create more structured days, weeks, and months while, most importantly, encouraging every Catholic to be the person God intended.
- Author BiographyDave Durand is a weekly contributor to Relevant Radio Network, the founder of ProBalance Inc., and the author of the national bestseller Perpetual Motivation ; Say This, Not That ; and Win the World Without Losing Your Soul. He wasnamedan Excellence 100 leader in the nation on the personal side of leadership by Leadership Excellence magazine. He lives in Waterford, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Dave Durand
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight238 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.