CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionStudents today have exciting career opportunities, but face stiff challenges to materialize them. Time management is the key to success. Those who manage time efficiently will get rewards; those who fail to do so, will face disappointments. Time management does t mean you need to turn into a workaholic. It means efficiently completing your work without stress; and getting more time for other enjoyable and fruitful pursuits. This is a 'work-book'. It is to be put into practice. It explains simple and effective techniques, and offers practical tips for time management. Topics include, 'efficient methods of studies', 'improving memory', 'speed reading' 'taking tes in class' 'time management during examinations'. But apart from a work-book, it is also a highly motivating book. It explains how the practice of time management will t only help students in the immediate context of their studies and examinations, but will also help and enrich them in later life. The deep but practical insights on time management developed by the author from his long and extraordinarily varied teaching experience are succinctly encapsulated and lucidly explained in this remarkable book. A book that every student must possess and read frequently to ensure success, w and in future.
- Author(s)Sudhi Panse
- PublisherPartridge Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPartridge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.